- This topic is empty.
- KeymasterKeymasterMember since: 19 June 2020
Here’s how to burn your ISO:
To correctly burn your ISO on DVD it is essential to make a small patch on the ISO using a program called ‘ESR DISC PATCHER’ which you can download for free by clicking here. Once your ISO is patched, you can burn it using Alcohol 120% or another burning software, remembering that you will have to put the slowest speed for burning and remembering also to use ONLY dvd-r.
If the burning program allows you (such as Alcohol 120%) set these parameters:
Writing method: RAW DAO
Buffer emptying protection ability: yes
Before making a backup copy of your favorite game, make sure it can work with Free McBoot by looking at the list of compatible games.
I will briefly explain the procedure to follow:
1. Open the .bin file with CDmage;
2. Select the M2 / 2352 track encoding and click open;
3. Right click on ‘Track 1’ and choose ‘Data Track Properties’;
4. Take a screen of all the info (you will need it later);
5. Select all the contents in the window on the right and extract them;
6. Open ImgBurn and select ‘Create image file from file / folders’;
7. Drag the previously extracted files into the new window;
8. Set the parameters as per the following screen:
9. In the following screen, fill in the fields as the screenshot previously saved. Here is an example:20 June 2020 at 20:52 #1364
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.