How much do you like it?
Journey across space to the icy planet of Tau Volantis with Isaac Clarke and Sgt. John Carver to discover and destroy the source of the Necromorph outbreak. Comb the harsh environment for raw materials and scavenge parts to create the ultimate customized weapons and survival tools — you’ll need them if Isaac and Carver hope to make it off the planet alive. And Necromorphs are just one of many enemies they’ll face this time around. Overcome avalanches, treacherous ice climbs, violent wilderness, and an army of deadlier, more evolved enemies on your mission to save mankind from the impending apocalypse.
- Team up and take down the terror together — Play the full campaign in online co-op or single-player. Easily drop in and drop out of play.
- Experience a hostile, new environment — Head planet-side to discover underworld cities and accept side missions. Explore the frozen terrain, and search abandoned encampments.
- Embark on a thrilling expedition to save mankind — Uncover the past, discover the source of the Necromorph terror, and fight to fend off the extinction of the human race.
- Scavenge for parts and build your weapon of choice — Craft unique weapons by gathering components. Combine, reconfigure, and upgrade your favorites.
Source: SteamSYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: FOR (SP3), Vista (SP1) or WINDOWS 7
- Processor: 2.8 GHz processor or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below minimum system requirements), ATI X1600 Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements), 256MB Video Card and Shader Model 3.0 required
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
VISIT THE OFFICIAL STEAM PAGE AND SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS BUYING THIS GAME!
|DEAD SPACE 3 TORRENT − DOWNLOAD SIZE: 4,61 GB|
|HERE THE EXTERNAL TORRENT LINKS THAT WE FOUND ON THE WEB:|
TO REPORT A BROKEN DOWNLOAD LINK JUST CLICK HERE
FOR ANY GAME RELATED OR DOWNLOADS ISSUES, PLEASE READ THE F.A.Q.