How much do you like it?
Risk of Rain is an action platformer with roguelike elements. With permanent death as a primary feature, players will have to play their best to get as far as possible. Fight on a mysterious planet with randomly spawning enemies and bosses, either alone or with 3 friends in online co-op. With over 100 items at your disposal, you will find the tools you need to find the teleporter back home. Discover a myriad of randomly chosen stages, from the desolate forest to the frozen tundra.
The three main goals for our game are simple:
1. Design a game that is randomly generated every play-through, to keep replayability high and fresh.
2. Time = difficulty. The higher the in-game time gets, the harder the difficulty gets. Keeping a sense of urgency keeps the game exciting!
3. Be enjoyable, regardless of whether you win or lose. No more fussing with complex and non-intuitive gameplay patterns. Players should not blame the game for their loss!
”..joy comes from amassing items, gaining experience and watching your character evolve into a godly killing machine.” – Joystiq
”This game is immaculate. The enemy design, the sound effects, the powers, the fights, all of it feels wonderful.” – Eurogamer
“..a ridiculously compelling procedurally generated side-scrolling platform survivor-me-do, with multiple characters to play as, single and co-op play, and some of the hardest-hitting deaths I’ve experienced in such games” – RockPaperShotgun
Source: SteamSYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- Processor: 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X9.0c Compatible Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 130 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller
VISIT THE OFFICIAL STEAM PAGE AND SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS BUYING THIS GAME!
|RISK OF RAIN TORRENT − DOWNLOAD SIZE: 190 MB|
|HERE THE EXTERNAL TORRENT LINKS THAT WE FOUND ON THE WEB:|
THE TORRENT VERSION IS 126.96.36.199
TO REPORT A BROKEN DOWNLOAD LINK JUST CLICK HERE
FOR ANY GAME RELATED OR DOWNLOADS ISSUES, PLEASE READ THE F.A.Q.