How much do you like it?
War has been waged across the kingdom of Myrtana. Orcish hordes invaded human territory and the king of the land needed a lot of ore to forge enough weapons, should his army stand against this threat. Whoever breaks the law in these darkest of times is sentenced to serve in the giant penal colony of Khorinis, mining the so much needed ore.
The whole area, dubbed “the Colony”, is surrounded by a magical barrier, a sphere two kilometers diameter, sealing off the penal colony from the outside world. The barrier can be passed from the outside in – but once inside, nobody can escape. The barrier was a double-edged sword – soon the prisoners took the opportunity and started a revolt. The Colony became divided into three rivaling factions and the king was forced to negotiate for his ore, not just demand it.
You are thrown through the barrier into this prison. With your back against the wall, you have to survive and form volatile alliances until you can finally escape.
- One of the biggest RPGs with over 100 hours of gameplay
- A large variety of weapons and spells for your character
- A living world where people go to work, sleep, eat and fight to survive
- OS: Windows XP/2000/ME/98/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 700 MHz
- Memory: 256 MB Ram or higher
- Graphics: 3D graphics card with 32 MB Ram
- DirectX®: 8.1
- Hard Drive: 4 GB
- Sound: DirectX compatible
TITLE THEME by Kai Rosenkranz
VISIT THE OFFICIAL STEAM PAGE AND SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS BUYING THIS GAME!
|GOTHIC TORRENT − DOWNLOAD SIZE: 1,83 GB|
|HERE THE EXTERNAL TORRENT LINKS THAT WE FOUND ON THE WEB:|
|THE USER MANUAL IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS GAME [ENGLISH LANGUAGE]|
TO REPORT A BROKEN DOWNLOAD LINK JUST CLICK HERE
FOR ANY GAME RELATED OR DOWNLOADS ISSUES, PLEASE READ THE F.A.Q.