EA Play* is a great way to get more from the games you love – from in-game challenges and rewards to early access trials of brand-new Electronic Arts games. Players have been enjoying these and more incredible benefits on the Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and PC (via Origin.com). But now EA announces the launch of EA Play on Steam.
Here’s how EA Play makes your games more rewarding:
- Unlock challenges and rewards, member-only content, and early trials of new releases.
- Play select new-release games for up to 10 hours even before they launch.
- Get more to play with unlimited access to a collection of Electronic Arts’ fan-favorite series and top titles.
- Save 10% on EA digital purchases including game downloads, Season Passes, points packs, and DLC.
Find out about the games currently available to EA Play members on Steam, and check out the rewards and benefits members will get with new and upcoming Electronic Arts games like:
- Madden NFL 21 – get out on the gridiron for 10 full hours and score three Gold Team Fantasy Packs each month throughout the season.
- FIFA 21 – members can hit the pitch starting October 1 with an early access trial (including pre-launch challenges), receive Start of Season XP Boosts for FIFA Ultimate Team, and recurring FUT kits and stadium customization item rewards throughout the season.
- Star Wars™: Squadrons – players will receive in-game perks through vanity items like the Interceptor Elegance Helmet and the Ashen Monarch Paint Job Set.
- Rocket Arena – members score instant access to the full game and an exclusive Epic Mysteen Skin just for logging into Rocket Arena.
Start getting more from your games today with EA Play on Steam.
*CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY. SEE EA.COM/EA-PLAY/TERMS FOR DETAILS. AGE RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.
This blog may change as we listen to community feedback and continue developing and evolving our Live Service & Content. We will always strive to keep our community as informed as possible. For more information, please refer to EA’s Online Service Updates at https://www.ea.com/service-updates.
▪ This post was written on 2020-09-01 11:51:13 ▪