Services and general conditions of sale
- By purchasing on the website www.puntogaming.eu, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
- Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order. In case of unexpected unavailability of the goods and non-acceptance of the order, no charge will be made to the Customer. Purchase/donation method.
- The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the system by means of an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will report the date and time of the order, to be used in any further communication with the system.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to provide the correct data during the purchase/donation phase.
- Puntogaming reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the services without necessarily having to notify the user of them.
Method of payment / donation
- As a payment/donation method we currently only accept transactions via Paypal. The Customer undertakes to donate a predetermined symbolic quota whose sole purpose is to contribute to the expansion of the Community itself and to the maintenance of the cost of the servers possibly connected to Puntogaming. The purchase of keys or games is regulated by point 26 of this document.
- All amounts displayed on www.puntogaming.eu are expressed in Euros, which is the reference currency.
Delivery methods and costs
- There are no delivery costs.
- For each order placed on www.puntogaming.eu, the key relating to the corresponding object purchased is sent by e-mail.
- The payment of the goods by the Customer will take place using Paypal. Nothing is due more by the customer than the total order.
- Order processing times are generally 24 hours. However, Puntogaming reserves the right to extend the processing time for another 24 hours. No responsibility can be attributed to Puntogaming in case of delay in the delivery of the purchased items (steam key).
- The delivery of the purchased items (steam key) takes place entirely in electronic form (via the web) within the times indicated in the previous point.
- In the event that the delivery of the items (key steam) is impossible for any reason, Puntogaming will immediately reimburse the customer (at the latest within the terms set out in point 11). If the terms are not respected by Puntogaming, the customer will receive a free key chosen randomly by way of compensation within a week, in addition to the reimbursement of the payment of the key purchased by the customer.
Final purpose of puntogaming.eu
- The initial purpose of Puntogaming was to expand and bring together players from all over the world (mainly from Italy). Currently, the main purpose of Puntogaming is to enclose in a single place (cloud) a vast archive of games (possibly chosen among the most beautiful ones on the market) from where users, in possession of a simple internet connection, will be able to download them easily and safely and without having to resort to the use of optical media (CD or DVD). In this regard, please refer to point 4 of the disclaimer and site regulation.
- The proceeds of the money obtained from the transactions/donations made on the Puntogaming site will be used only and exclusively to keep any servers (data, voice or game) or hosting connected to any title to Puntogaming active. The excess money will be distributed equally and distributed to the members of the Community who have contributed to its growth by working on its own initiative in order to improve the quality and services offered by Puntogaming, or for buying steam keys or game bundles, or also it will be used to organize prize tournaments thus involving other users.
- Any complaints must be addressed to the webmaster of the site or more simply to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicable law, ceilings and content downloads
- The sales contract between the customer and Puntogaming is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his municipality of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Forum of Rome.
- The sale on Puntogaming is occasional and governed by Article 67 of the Consolidated Law on Income Taxes (Presidential Decree No. 917 of 22 December 1986), and the maximum annual income is less than € 5,000. without necessarily having to own the VAT number. Although Puntogaming devolves the income to the most deserving Community members (always trying to do it fairly and thoughtfully), in the event that the income deriving from the sale of key, coupon, bundle or other electronic goods is greater than or equal to the limits established by the law, Puntogaming will strictly block any type of sale for the entire current year.
- The contents (mostly games) made available to users are divided into two categories: free and paid. Paid content (i.e. which they own a license) is uploaded to the Puntogaming site generally in the form of archives and are backup copies of games and programs held by the site administrators.
- At the time of publication of this text, the Puntogaming webmaster owns over 95% of the games and programs uploaded to the website (the remaining 5% is freeware or free-to-play material). The assets held by the webmaster and administrators are partly digital and partly material.
- A partial expenditure incurred by the webmaster, at the time of publication of this text, for the purchase of digital goods is verifiable by clicking here. Digital goods and hosting services are only a part of the expenses incurred by the webmaster and administrators of Puntogaming; in fact, these expenses do not include tangible assets and the costs for maintaining some of the voice services. The webmaster and the administrators of Puntogaming reserve the right to show the original supports as well as the digital goods purchased legally to the competent Authorities who make an express request, according to what is established by the methods and laws in force in our national territory.
- No user, in any capacity or qualification, will have to donate sums of money to Puntogaming for downloading the content on the site. Those who make a donation to Puntogaming will have exclusive privileges and this as supporters and active members of Puntogaming. It should also be remembered that, as established by the site’s disclaimer and regulation, premium users (i.e. those who make a donation to Puntogaming) must compulsorily be eighteen years of age. The webmaster, assisted by the administrators, vice-administrators and moderators of the site, will supervise the correct application of the disclaimer and regulation of the site, as a fundamental and unquestionable principle of Puntogaming.
Request for quotes, premium content, purchases and payments
- By submitting a form (after due completion by the user), an agreement is formally entered into between Puntogaming and the user, where the latter assumes full responsibility for the action he is carrying out. This agreement is necessary because this request (such as that of a quote for a PC) can take a long time for the administrators of Puntogaming and therefore can be expensive. In this regard, these requests must be forwarded only and exclusively in the event that the user actually needs to purchase a website, a new PC or in any case intends to forward a formal request to the administrators of Puntogaming. The user who does not comply with this agreement will be liable to block the account on Puntogaming (by blocking the username and IP address via geolocation) and reporting on the site www.stopforumspam.com. Furthermore, if the user in question is enabled as a premium user, he will not be entitled to any refund on the donation made to Puntogaming.
- All premium content on the site is reserved exclusively for Premium users. Therefore it is strictly forbidden to disclose (both in this and in other sites) the download links present in the premium sections. To this end, Puntogaming reserves the right to periodically check access to premium sections made by users of the site. If numerous accesses are detected, carried out from different IP addresses (control carried out through geolocation) and in a limited period of time, Puntogaming will proceed to the permanent blocking of the account. Finally, it should also be remembered to the user to whom the account will be blocked for this reason, that he will not be entitled to any refund on the donation made to Puntogaming.
- The activation of a Premium account is carried out by the Puntogaming Staff (only after receiving a donation from the user) on average within 24 hours after the actual donation (except for any problems that may arise). In relation to the amount paid, the user can receive one or more game keys that can be activated on the Steam platform (keys that will be delivered to the user in the hours following the activation of the account). It should also be remembered that Puntogaming will not make any refunds on donations made and more specifically for any donations made several times by the same user or made incorrectly.
- Some of the user profiles present (WP-Rocket, Aruba Staff, Multiplayer.it, Everyeye.it, TomsHW.it, GAMES.IT) were created in a completely fictitious way and with the sole purpose of attributing the merit of the creation of certain articles and news to the respective editors. For each article written by the same and published on Puntogaming, the site staff is required to always mention the source, precisely to avoid unpleasant misunderstandings.